Sunday, August 31, 2014

Tufts 10k Training Week 2 & 3


Week 2 was a battle.  I was tired.  I tried to talk myself out of every singe run and then I continued to fight it every step of the way. 

Week 3 got a little better.  I don’t know why I chose to run my long run at the bike path on Saturday of Labor Day weekend but I did.  I dodged bikers and strollers and even ended with a 7:15 mile.  It feels like I’m starting to get my speed back.

Bring it on Week 4!



Week 2 Recap
Monday – 3 miles
Tuesday – Spin class
Wednesday – 5 mile workout 6x400s (HR Max 185 bpm)
Thursday – Spin class
Friday – 7 mile long run with daddo on the bike
Saturday – 3 miles
Sunday – Spin class, 4 miles

Week 2 Totals: 22 miles


Week 3 Recap

Monday – 4 miles
Tuesday – Spin class
Wednesday – 4 miles
Thursday – Nothing!
Friday – 3 miles
Saturday – 6 miles
Sunday – 3 miles

Week 3 Totals: 20 miles


No comments:

Post a Comment